Nottinghamindustrialmuseum.org.uk is the website for a volunteer-run, charitable organisation. We run the Nottingham Industrial Museum. I am a member of the Marketing and Communications team and I have:
- Overseen the upgrade of our website including the look and feel, functionality, editing of existing content, management of contributions and writing news stories.
- Worked closely with a web developer to make our new website and we continue to make improvements.
- Found and updated every ‘listing’ for the museum to ensure consistency of information.
- Replied to all Google My Business reviews.
- Driven an update to the brand to improve our online presence and recognise our two main audience demographics.
- Currently running a competition to select a graphic designer to help us refresh our identity as we refresh the museum.
I have rewritten the website of a local computer repair shop, but am still waiting for the new content to be fully loaded – watch this space for a link.
I rewrote and restructured the website for a holiday villa in Mauritius – and became besotted with the idea of Mauritius for a holiday – here is the website https://www.thedovevilla.com/
Many moons ago I dabbled in travelogues, I stopped as I didn’t like the edits made by the website. I have winced more than once as I read them, I can see the start of my writing style and love of research in these three pieces: