Nottinghamindustrialmuseum.org.uk is the website for a volunteer-run, charitable organisation. We run the Nottingham Industrial Museum. I am a member of the Marketing and Communications team and I have:
- Overseen the upgrade of our website including the look and feel, functionality, editing of existing content, management of contributions and writing news stories.
- Worked closely with a web developer to make our new website and we continue to make improvements.
- Found and updated every ‘listing’ for the museum to ensure consistency of information.
- Replied to all Google My Business reviews.
- Driven an update to the brand to improve our on-line presence and recognise our two main audience demographics.
I have rewritten the website of a local computer repair shop, but am still waiting for the new content to be fully loaded – watch this space for a link.
I am in the middle of rewriting and restructuring the website for a holiday villa in Mauritius – when this project is complete, I will add a link.